Happy Thanksgiving

TomFace

If you celebrate the holiday, Happy Thanksgiving to all the ESET moderators, staff, forum members and visitors....

If not, have a GREAT DAY!

post-556-0-18062400-1448979424_thumb.jpg

Edited by TomFace

• ESET Moderators

Thank you Tomface,

We don't celebrate or observe this holiday in Slovakia, ESET's homeland, but many of our staff are located in the USA, and so is plenty of the Forum users.

Therefore, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you too!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I hope everyone will have a great time with family and friends & that the turkey (and everything else) will taste wonderful. :wub:

For users in N.A.....

ESET North America Support Hours

ESET North America Customer Care and Sales will be closed Thursday, November 26, and Friday, November 27, in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday.

Normal business hours will resume on Monday, November 30, from 5:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. PST.

Click here to use our online contact form if you need to submit a case while we are away.

hxxp://support.eset.com/alert5538/

Edited by SweX

• Former ESET Employees

I'm only seeing this now but thank you for the kind wishes, Tom. It was an amazing weekend! 

I also want to give a big shout out and thank you to our colleagues worldwide and those here in the US who came in for a few hours over the holiday to take care of our customers while the office was closed.