Did I miss the update notification for ECS Pro 6.1.12.0?

• ESET Insiders

As stated in the post header, did I miss that? Can't seem to find it in the ESET Cyber Security Pro (Mac) section, or any other section on this forums.

post-3436-0-99430200-1447928470_thumb.jpg

EDIT: Upgraded last night both the Mac & PC versions. The Mac version is lightning fast, no awful lags when booting and/or shutting down anymore, much lower cpu usage overall. GREAT UPGRADE thanks ESET. My last upgrade was in 2014 to v5 :unsure:  The PC version v9, I upgraded with Live Update, no problems encountered.

Note for ESET: Is there a way to program in all updates/grades a (warning) feature to backup / copy+paste all firewall settings to another directory? Or is it not possible to import V8 settings in V9 (PC) and V5 settings in V6 (Mac) , because of the changes made 'under-the-hood' so called engines?

I need to do some more reading (guides) for both releases, but hey what the heck... it's almost winter so no need for me to go outside!  :D

Cheers

Edited by BDMSTUDIOS

• 2 weeks later...
  • Most Valued Members

Hi BDMSTUDIOS, I let you know about 6.1.12.0 in a post and you responded to it as well (see https://forum.eset.com/topic/4607-eset-cyber-security-pro-for-mac-osx-10102-14c1514/?p=34002). I also added the change log and latest version to 'Issues, Ideas & Feedback for ESET Cyber Security (and Pro)' to address the lack of an official topic about it.

• ESET Insiders

Hi BDMSTUDIOS, I let you know about 6.1.12.0 in a post and you responded to it as well (see https://forum.eset.com/topic/4607-eset-cyber-security-pro-for-mac-osx-10102-14c1514/?p=34002). I also added the change log and latest version to 'Issues, Ideas & Feedback for ESET Cyber Security (and Pro)' to address the lack of an official topic about it.

MY BAD! I totally forgot about this thread...

Cheers