An error in start

A few days ago when I turn on my computer, when antivirus load, it error show:

An attempte to add the root certificate to all known browser on your computer failed.

And just has button OK. first time show it error, when I click OK, antivirus opened and show that I use other products. ( I forget its name)

I click It and open Eset site Chinese language but I dont understand it. Now dont open it!

I think my computer is at risk! and antivirus hamper it! ===my antivirus is trial===

I think true? or other reason?

• Administrators

It seems you enabled SSL scanning but import of the root certificate into your browsers or email clients failed. Feel free to disable SSL scanning.

• 4 weeks later...

It seems you enabled SSL scanning but import of the root certificate into your browsers or email clients failed. Feel free to disable SSL scanning.

what is SSL scaninig? there is in antivirus setup?

I remove my browser, few day dont show this error but repeat thereafter!

Do depend it to my browser and its setting?

what is SSL scaninig? there is in antivirus setup?

I remove my browser, few day dont show this error but repeat thereafter!

Do depend it to my browser and its setting?

Follow the instructions in this ESET KB article, and see the screenshot to find the right location in the setup tree.

hxxp://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN3126&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1377398940851

Also, if you are still using the trial (30 days) it's about time you buy a license if you haven't done that already, as it will soon run out of days. :)