Recommended Settings for ESET Smart Security 9?

Just started using ESET Smart Security 9 and was wondering if anyone knows of a place where recommended settings are documented? Not the out of the box  ones in the user manual, the real life settings by experienced users. Almost every AV/Firewall software forum has "the guy/girl " who has documented the best settings to further bullet proof the sofware, since rarely does a program come that way upon initial install. Now, since this is my first experience with ESET, perhaps Smart Security is as bullet proof as it can be out of the box and that's why I can't find any "recommended settings" post or blog. If it is, amen to that, but again, most protection software does not.

Thanks for reading.

• Administrators

Default settings are best, there's basically nothing extra that you could tweak for even better protection as v9 has SSL scanning enabled by default. If a crucial setting affecting detection or protection is disabled, v9 will warn you.

Marcos, thank you for such a quick response. I believe you, but I am surprised, as most packages could use a little tweaking. I suppose my days of tinkering are over, which is quite refreshing.

Thanks again.