5 occurences of scheduled scan occurring after upgrade to ERA 6 and Endpoint 6

UserofEset

After upgrade to ERA 6 and Endpoint 6 our weekly scheduled scan starts 5 occurences of of the scan. They start exactly one minute apart for a total of 5 scans running at the same time. Has anyone run into a similar issue?

post-9594-0-62593600-1446771279_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...

To stop this from occurring I created a fresh policy and manually changed all the settings to conform to old policy. Not sure why, but our migrated policy seemed to have issues with Endpoint 6.

• 3 weeks later...

To stop this from occurring I created a fresh policy and manually changed all the settings to conform to old policy. Not sure why, but our migrated policy seemed to have issues with Endpoint 6.

I'll have to try this.  I still have the migrated policy as well.

I'm running ERA 6.2 and I have noticed the same behavior for many of my computers. I thought it was the dynamic task to run an in-depth scan with computers with active threats, but it kept triggering when I switched between wireless and ethernet.  As recently as yesterday morning I had 5 scans start 60 seconds apart.

This new ESET is almost as tiring as trying to deal with Windows 10 lack of patch information.