Eset Endpoint AntiVirus blocking javascript

Guest Guest - Kicaj

• Administrators

Please provide step-by-step instructions how to reproduce the problem. Also provide more information about your oper. system, browser and ESET's modules that are installed.

Guest Guest

Ok

Operating System: Windows 7 x86 Service Pack 1

browser:
The problem applies to browsers, Google Chrome, Mozzila Firefox 22.0 and Internet Explorer 9, and 10

ESET: ESET Endpoint Antivirus version 5.0.2214.5

- ESET SysInspector 1236 (20130614)

- Self-Defense: 1018 (20100812)

- File system protection in real time: 1006 (20110921)

- The handler translation: 1109 (20130611)

- HIPS system support module: 1090 (20130723)

- Web protection module: 1067 (20130624)

- Database module: 1037 (20130604)

- Anti-Stealth Technology: 1049 (20130712)

1 step
Specifies a list of sites available for viewing
- Lista dostępnych stron do przeglądania

2 step

select the options
"Allow access only to URLs from the list of allowed addresses" - Zezwól na dostęp tylko do adresów URL z listy dozwolonych adresów

3 step

I press the OK button

4 step

I start the browser, for example, mozilla firefox

5 step

I go to the page to browse available containing javascript

6 step

I'm trying to run a javascript but I can not get any information. If I press the roller on the mouse opens a new page with in the address bar javascript: void (0);

7 step

when uncheck "Allow access only to URLs from the list of allowed addresses" - Zezwól na dostęp tylko do adresów URL z listy dozwolonych adresów Taken javascript working properly

• Administrators

It sounds like the java script is located on a url that you previously blocked access to it and thus the script cannot be loaded. Carry on as follows:

- untick the "Allow access only to URL addresses in the list of allowed addresses" box

- add * to the list of blocked addresses and tick the "Notify when applying address from the list" box

Now if you open the website with the java script blocked, you should get a notification with the url containing the script that was blocked.