product refund question on ESet 6

Hello Eset forum.  I tried eset and liked it but it was causing lots of conflicts on my pc.  I only have had it for 4 days and put back on my old security suite.  I have contacted eset via email because they said there is a 30 day no questions asked gaurantee.  I havent had any luck after 5 days of emails to eset.  Any other email contacts that I can get or something to help me on my refund process would be great.  Please help me if you can.  Thank you kindly.

Good day Hitman.

I am sorry for your dissatisfaction of eset's product.

I would gladly provide some assistance on their behalf in the form of exclusions for the software you may be running / conflicts that you may be having. Just post here or send me a message.

I back their software as remarkable and hope we could change your mind.

There are Eset mods on this forum that i am positive they will provide you with assistance. If only your issues regarding software were announced to here. They are great people.

If you still do not receive satisfaction. Their publicly announced contact site is @ hxxp://www.eset.com/us/about/contact/

Edited by Arakasi

• Former ESET Employees

If you are in the US or Canada, I'd recommend giving us a call. Our numbers can be found using the link Arakasi posted.

Please keep us updated here on how this goes for you.

• Administrators

We would also be interested in knowing more details about the issues you encountered. It may not necessarily be ESET's fault that issues occur in conjunction with 3rd party software installed.