Is there a new license management system?

Super_Spartan
Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

For the first time ever, when I installed NOD32 v9 Final, after activating it, it said that this device is now activated, computer name PREDATOR

So now if I reinstall my OS and reinstall NOD32, will I have problems? Do I need to de-activate the license somehow or do we still have the most convenient licensing system which has no problems with reinstallations??

Kindly clarify why it stated my computer name this time unlike older versions

• Administrators
  • Solution

It will work like with the former username/password, you will just enter your license key in the activation dialog without needing to do anything else.

It will work like with the former username/password, you will just enter your license key in the activation dialog without needing to do anything else.

thanks for the confirmation. I already did change my username/password to a single code my concern ws only about re-installations.

Does old license work on every future upgrade as long as the license has not expired? Does it matter if you buy it online or from a store?

Edited by Seth

Does the license work on every future upgrade as long as the license has not expired? Does it matter if you buy it online or from a store?

that's right, has always been the case. Even if you have a NOD32 v2 or 3 license, as long as it's valid, it would work on the latest version provided you are installing the same product (ie. NOD32 or ESS)

Does the license work on every future upgrade as long as the license has not expired? Does it matter if you buy it online or from a store?

that's right, has always been the case. Even if you have a NOD32 v2 or 3 license, as long as it's valid, it would work on the latest version provided you are installing the same product (ie. NOD32 or ESS)

Great. Thanks.