Devices in Remote Administrator - Security Notification

CW-Lanetco
Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

Good afternoon,

I have a Remote Administrator installation and have successfully deployed the agent and client to most computers successfully.  One issue I have encountered is that almost all computers show as yellow in the RA with the following error "The feature is not monitored by Windows Security Center" listed as the worst functionality problem when in the details window of a computer.  See the attached file.

post-9235-0-47043400-1444759746_thumb.png

I can't figure out how to either ignore this error or correct it.  I think it has something to do with the firewall as per the 2nd screen shot.

post-9235-0-98532700-1444759746_thumb.png

Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Thank you

CW

Hello,

Thank you again, I have upgraded to the latest version successfully.  For those who don't know where to find that feature here is a kb article with instructions on how to do it.  hxxp://support.eset.com/kb3668/

My issue however still remains.

Any other thoughts?

• Administrators
  • Solution

If you don't want to receive notifications from Security Center on clients, disable it in agent's policy:

post-10-0-38216300-1445001245_thumb.png

Thanks for the reply again.

I was looking for a setting like that but I can't seem to find it anywhere in my policy settings.  I am using the Security products for Windows - antivirus - balanced policy at the moment.  Can you please direct me to the exact location?

I looked further into this and I mis read the above info.  I didnt realize there were different policies for the agent.  I have applied the agent policy as indicated above and it resolved the issue as expected.  Thank You!