..... Win aggiornamento ma non la trova nulla

Ho letto la discussione per nascondere

..ma Vorrei aggiornare
come fare ?
grazie

post-9130-0-48196100-1444488688_thumb.jpg

post-9130-0-81928200-1444488845_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

Since this is English forum, I'm afraid that the majority of users and moderators won't understand you. Please edit your post and translate the text.

Since this is English forum, I'm afraid that the majority of users and moderators won't understand you. Please edit your post and translate the text.

hi

i guess he said i got a warning to keep your operation system updated

but windows w10 update module doesn't find any update available ,while eset suggests to update the components/driver listed in the first screenshot

he would like to update the the list of the component suggested by eset , but he does not know how

• Most Valued Members

Yes, I would also like to know what to do in this situation for Windows 10 and ESET Smart Security. Windows Update doesn't let us update the updates/drivers that ESET notifies us about even if we have enabled to receive all updates.

hi

i guess he said i got a warning to keep your operation system updated

but windows w10 update module doesn't find any update available ,while eset suggests to update the components/driver listed in the first screenshot

he would like to update the the list of the component suggested by eset , but he does not know how

perfect translation ...
thank you

Andando su gestione dispositivi e aggiornando manualmente (click destro sul driver e ''aggiornamento software driver'') dovresti trovare tutti gli updates necessari.
Un'altra opzione è quella di cercare sui siti dei produttori oppure di scaricare un programma come ''slim drivers'', ''driver genius'' etc  . :)