How do I migrate the same version of ESET Remote Administrator 6 from an old server to a new one?

How do I migrate the same version of ESET Remote Administrator 6 from an old server to a new one ?

I need Migrate Server, and I have MANY Stations.

Help me please.

• Administrators

1, Make sure you are using ERA 6.2. If you have an older version installed, upgrade to v6.2 first via an ERA Component Upgrade task.

2, Export both the CA and server certificate from your current ERAS via the console.

3. Import the CA and server certificates on the new ERAS via the console.

4, Assign a new agent's policy to clients so that they have the address of the new ERA Server listed first and the current address as second (in case the connection fails for whatever reason during migration). I'd suggest applying this policy to one computer first and to the others only after you make sure that it reports to the new ERAS correctly.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to ask.

• ESET Moderators

Where do you want to import the peer certificate to?

As for the server migration, you need to import the CA and the server certificate, not the peer certificate. EDIT: see post below

How do I import the server certificate ?

NOT There is the option to import the server certificate...

The CA I managed to import.

• ESET Moderators

I am sorry, I got mislead.

After importing the CA, the clients will start connecting, as their certificate is signed by a CA that is now recognized by the server (provided the IP or hostname of the server match so the clients can reach the server with their original settings).

Then you can create a new certificate for future deployments.

Also don't forget to import the server certificate so that the agent trusts the new ERA server.

Please, I need an effective procedure.

• Administrators

In the Server settings -> Connection -> Certificate click Change certificate -> Custom certificate and browse for the previously exported pfx file.