Update from 6.1440 to 6.2 RA component update client task fails

Go to solution Solved by TomasP,

• ESET Moderators
  • Solution

Hello,

I have seen this issue occur in the past. In my experience it happened when not all components upgraded (some did and some did not, so they were not compatible then).

What helped was to run the component upgrade task once again, so that all the remaining components upgrade too and get "on par" with the rest of ERA.

Hello,

I have seen this issue occur in the past. In my experience it happened when not all components upgraded (some did and some did not, so they were not compatible then).

What helped was to run the component upgrade task once again, so that all the remaining components upgrade too and get "on par" with the rest of ERA.

I am getting the same error, but when I rerun the task it doesn't fix the issue. Looking at the logs which are created during the upgrade it fails (Windows/Temp).

I have tried to follow the manual upgrade process but when running the Server.MSI the installer warns that the database cannot be upgraded.

• ESET Moderators

In this case I'd suggest to contact the local customer care who will request logs (and potentially the database) to look at, to figure out what causes the issue.