Default login for web interface in provided appliance

Hi,

I've downloaded the latest appliance for Eset Remote Administrator and imported it to my ESXi Server via vSphere Client. I did everything step by step like it's said in THIS installation Guide. So after that I should be able to access the webinterface. This works fine but what is my login user name?! I only can set a passowrd in the ovf.xml and not the login name. In the INstallation Guide it only says "If this is your first login, please provide the credentials you entered during the Installation process. For more details about this screen, see Web Console login screen." This does not help me at all...Is there any default login? Already tried all typical thniogs like "Admin, Adminstrator..."

• ESET Moderators

Hello, the default password is written on the first screen that shows up upon deploying the appliance. One of the steps on the screen says to login to your webconsole using the default password 'eraadmin'.

eraadmin is the password for the management console and this works fine. Otherwise I wouldn't been able to even configure the ovf.xml. I get stuck on THIS screen where I have to enter the user login name and password. The password is set in the ovf.xml but what about the login name?

Edited by micha_1989

Yes I tried many possibilities like Admin, Administrator... but nothing worked. I deleted and imported the appliance again in configured it. Now I was able to login with the password and the Administrator user.