Run ESS With MBAM Premium and MBAE Premium

I was thinking about running MBAM Premium and Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit with ESS 8 and 9 when its released. Do I need to exclude any MBAM and MB Anti-Exploit services in ESS and vice versa?

Anything I need to know about running all together?

Edited by Seth

Hello Seth. You can look at the following. I've been running MBAM Prem (Pro) with ESS for a long time-NO ISSUES. I do not use any exclusions. They each have their purpose.

https://forum.eset.com/topic/5737-do-i-need-an-anti-malware-with-nod32/

I do not use Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit so I can't comment on that. Someone else need to chime in on that.

But I think I'll look into that.

EDIT 9-21-15 7:11PM EDT

Does ESS have exploit protection built in to it? So is MBAE necessary?

Edited by TomFace

Hello Seth. You can look at the following. I've been running MBAM Prem (Pro) with ESS for a long time-NO ISSUES. I do not use any exclusions. They each have their purpose.

https://forum.eset.com/topic/5737-do-i-need-an-anti-malware-with-nod32/

I do not use Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit so I can't comment on that. Someone else need to chime in on that.

But I think I'll look into that.

EDIT 9-21-15 7:11PM EDT

Does ESS have exploit protection built in to it? So is MBAE necessary?

Thank you TomFace.

I am curious about this too. Can ESET staff answer this please?

Yes Seth, I too am looking forward to a Moderator adding his/her 2 cents. I do not like running unnecessary software. I have faith in ESS.

I would ask the same question on the Malwarebytes forum, but I think I know what the answer would/could be. ;)

• ESET Moderators

Hello, we do not have a list of "approved" or "disapproved" software that can or can't run along our product.

As long as the software does not have real-time file system protection so it does not slow down the system, it is okay to use it with our product.

Thanks TomasP-

But the question that needs answered is does ESS have exploit protection built in to it (and if so is MBAE even necessary) ?

Edited by TomFace