False positive: Site blacklisted for no apparent reason.

Hi,

A WordPress-site that I own has just been blacklisted by ESET according to the WP security plugin that I use (Sucuri). I can see no apparent reason for the blacklisting, nor has the site been blacklisted by anyone else (Google, Norton, Yandex, etc). How can I get off the blacklist?

Thank you.

• Administrators

Basically websites are blacklisted when they are found to host malware. Please report the url to ESET as per the instructions here.

Guest John Williams
Hello, Nod32 Support Team!
My name is John Williams and I represent generalfiles.org service.
We found that our search service is placed into Nod32 black list as dangerous site. 
General Files is just the search engine (like Google), through popular file hosting websites and direct links. We convinced that our search service is virus free and safe for our users. 
According to this we would be glad if you remove generalfiles.org from your blacklist, thanks. 

• Administrators

Hello, Nod32 Support Team!
My name is John Williams and I represent generalfiles.org service.
We found that our search service is placed into Nod32 black list as dangerous site. 
General Files is just the search engine (like Google), through popular file hosting websites and direct links. We convinced that our search service is virus free and safe for our users. 
According to this we would be glad if you remove generalfiles.org from your blacklist, thanks. 

The block seems to be ok. The website is full of adware and several other vendors are blocking it, too.

Guest saeed

hi 

how i exit my website of blacklist.

www.goodtravian.com

i check and no found any virus!!

• Former ESET Employees

hi 

how i exit my website of blacklist.

www.goodtravian.com

i check and no found any virus!!

The answer was given by Marcos in this thread

Basically websites are blacklisted when they are found to host malware. Please report the url to ESET as per the instructions here.

There is also already a thread for this issue (website blocked by ESET). Let's keep the forums clean and you can post your replies there. I am now locking this thread.