I would like an option to "Enable Gamer mode automatically after..."

Usually when you run a game for the first time, or a game updates, it opens in fullscreen before it starts asking for internet access. Since I use the Interactive filter mode for the firewall, this gets quite annoying if "Enable Gamer mode when running applications in full-screen mode automatically" is enabled. The prompt just doesn't show up, and I have to quit the game and start over.

Right now we just have the option to "Disable Gamer mode automatically after X minutes", but as the title says I'd like to have an option to "Enable Gamer mode automatically after X minutes" too. So if I set that to 1 minute, Gamer mode would be automatically enabled 1 minute after I go into full-screen.

• Administrators

Perhaps you'd better switch to learning mode until all rules for your applications are created automatically and just then switch to interactive mode. Common users should use automatic mode which doesn't prompt for an action and allows all outbound communication.

That's not really a viable option since I often install new games. I'd have to keep switching back and forth every time I installed something new then. Compared to that, it's easier to just manually enable Gamer Mode when I need to use it.