Can't login to ERA console

Good afternoon,
I would like to ask you for help. I'm using virtual appliance of ERA 6.1. I've create task for upgrading ERA components to new version 6.2, but during upgrade server froze. After server restart I'm not able connect to console. I'm getting error message: Login failed: Connection has failed with state 'Not connected'. 
Last two error messages in /var/log/eset/RemoteAdministrator/Server/trace.log are:
2015-09-11 12:43:58 Error: CDataMinersModule [Thread 7f445f6cf700]: CStatusLogDataMiner: Failed to initialize cache for CERTIFICATES_MDMMANAGED_STATUS with: [MySQL][ODBC 5.3(w) Driver][mysqld-5.6.24]PROCEDURE era_db.usp_log_certificates_mdmmanaged_status_readstate does not exist
2015-09-11 12:43:58 Error: Service [Thread 7f445f6cf700]: [MySQL][ODBC 5.3(w) Driver][mysqld-5.6.24]PROCEDURE era_db.usp_log_certificates_mdmmanaged_status_readstate does not exist

Thank you for help.

• ESET Moderators

Hello,

Considering the server froze mid-update, several things may be wrong (corrupted database, etc.)

I recommend to restore the databaze from backup and perform the upgrade once again.

Regards,

T.