Update ESET Endpoint Security 6

Hi all

How could I update the ERA ES 6 on existing clients with the ERA Agent (managed trough ERA)?

I don't find it in the clienttasks.

Thx

adminst

• Administrators

What error is logged in agent's trace log C:\ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator\Agent\EraAgentApplicationData\Logs\trace.log ? Are you able to upgrade Endpoint manually by installing the latest version (msi package) over the older version?

Hi Marcos

With the new ERA Version I receive following error "get failed to connect to http proxy....".

I haven't setup a http proxy. The clients connect from the internet. I don't want to have a proxy there.

Any idea?

Thx

adminst

• ESET Moderators

Please check the client proxy settings, there are general proxy settings and specific update proxy settings, both need to be set not to use a proxy.

Hi tomasP

I've checked following Settings

Server settings, Advanced settings: no Proxy ist set

Client Policy - Tools - Proxy: no proxy set

Agent: no proxy is set

Any other ideas?

Thx

admisnt

I'm getting this error too during remote installations.

Never used proxy of any kind in Eset, changed the server IP address and now it's failing with that error.

Same as posts above, checked that all proxy settings are turned off for server and client and they are

*Edit: Never mind fixed it. I had to enable HTTP Proxy within the remote administrator agent policy, then specify the new IP address of the server, wait for clients to get policy changes and tried remote install again... success!

Edited by davidpitt