Need to create configuration file for GPO deploy

I'm trying to deploy NOD32 Antivirus via group policy and I want to include a configuration file. According to the instructions at the links below I'm supposed to find a Configuration Editor somewhere. It does not look like it installed with Remote Administrator 6. All I have is the web console. Where can I build the cfg.xml file it needs?

hxxp://support.eset.com/kb2185/

hxxp://support.eset.com/kb2363/

That article is for the ERA Agent deployement. I need to deploy NOD32 Antivirus via gpo. And it needs to include the license in the configuration so I don't have to touch 150 machines.

Can I deploy the Antivirus via remote admin after the Agent is installed on the clients? That might be a workaround.

• Administrators

1, Create an activation task for "Not activated security products" dynamic group.

2, Deploy agent on clients.

3, Send a software install task to the clients. Alternatively you can also create a dynamic group for machines with agent installed but without Endpoint and bind the software install task to it so that the task is run whenever a computer joins the group (create the dynamic group before deploying agent so that agent receives information about the dynamic group the first time it connects to ERAS).