ESET License converter not working

Super_Spartan
Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

So I just installed NOD32 v9 BETA and clicked on change license but it only gave me the option to enter a license key not a username/pass but it also showed me a link to conver my license:

https://ela.eset.com/LicenseOwner/Converter

When I enter my license details and click on convert, it just sends me my old license with a username/password instead of sending me a new converted license with only a key

Please advice how to fix this, I think the converter of the licenses is not working right.

• ESET Moderators

Someone else with more information about the Beta should confirm, but I don't think that ELA is for the Home Beta license conversions. I think that the Beta versions come activated with the correct key for the Beta, and you can't "re-register" or change the key using your own credentials. 

Someone else with more information about the Beta should confirm, but I don't think that ELA is for the Home Beta license conversions. I think that the Beta versions come activated with the correct key for the Beta, and you can't "re-register" or change the key using your own credentials. 

I could've sworn with the initial  BETA I was able to do that. Anyway, no big deal. I was just happy to be able to convert my license it's easier to enter just one code instead of a username/pass you know.