Government links with scripts are blocked

Zardoc

Hi,

My Air France boarding pass window got blocked.

My government company registration gets blocked.

Removed NOD, all work.

Most pages that get blocked are scripts from the original page. How do I fix the problem?

Here is one that got blocked. In French but video says it all
-www.zardoc.com/Government_site_2013-04-25.wmv-

I was able to reproduce it and created the logs needed for further debugging. When we have some news we'll let you know.

Edit: a quick workaround is to switch IE to Active mode in the Web access protection setup.

Hi,

I must say that I am very disappointed with Eset.

I have supported this software for many years and must say that I have never really had any issues except for this one where i seem to feel abandoned.

I even opened a ticket. I have been checking here for the past few months and all I have seen is nothing.

How can you test a beta when the actual version has flaws.

I hope that someone at Eset will get their act together. redface.gif

Each issue is receives a priority based on the prevalence and severity. It's up to the engineers and managers to decide which issues will be fixed with priority in the next module update. Since updates of modules more prone to cause issues on various system configurations are released every 2-3 months after in-depth testing, this issue could not be fixed by a module update yet.

Well here I am 6 months later with my NOD 32 crippled and not a fix in site. What a shame

• Administrators

I actually provided you with a testing module on June 3 but you refused to install it. Anyways, today I've been trying to reproduce the issue with different ESET's products to no avail, I was always able to access the login page. The link to the video doesn't work, I'm getting "404 - File or directory not found".

I actually provided you with a testing module on June 3 but you refused to install it. Anyways, today I've been trying to reproduce the issue with different ESET's products to no avail, I was always able to access the login page. The link to the video doesn't work, I'm getting "404 - File or directory not found".

Link works.

• ESET Insiders

Dear Zardoc,

Did you try the testing module Marcos offered you?

As I see it, if you did not try it, it would be like your car get broken and you did not let your mechanic to try to fix it, but still want it to drive flawlessly.

There is *no* software/hardware in Universe that will work on all computers, to all customers in any given occasion, ever and forever. As a matter of fact, there is no such product at all, let aside IT industry...

Give that module a try - guys at ESET are here to help you when things go wrong.

Tomo

--

"Computer engineers are here to help you solve the problems that would not exist in first place should there be no computer engineers."

(old praehistoric saying, found on cave walls in Spain or some other Scandinavian region)

• Administrators

I was able to reproduce it only once in the past. Since then the website opens fine with both older and latest Internet protection modules so I assume something has changed on the server or the occurrence of the issue depends on timing somehow.

Marcos,

I have a machine that is still with NOD 32. Just tried the site and it doesn't work.

I have Bitdefender on main machine and it works. :huh:

For crying out loud guys, 5 months and about 10 machines and no fix in site. I hope that I get a year extension on my licences :angry:

Sorry Zardoc,

Sorry for any delays that you may have experienced or delays of communication.

I am glad to see the issue is resolved in a future release. " This just means Eset is improving the quality of their products every time a new day goes by ".

I wanted to ensure you that the rapport between company and customer is beginning to improve everyday.

I recently had a chance to meet with a very responsible public relations manager for the company and he and his staff are initiating great things and ideas to improve customer service and connection.

I dont speak for Eset, i am simply providing my personal outlook and opinion.

With this new forum and the potential it has, i give a +1 to the moderators, specifically Marcos, Aryeh, and Dan, for taking the time to help and assist when needed.

I hope you enjoy version 7 as i have.