Easy Way to Uninstall Eset Smart Security 8 from Windows 10

I uninstalled the program then restarted my computer earlier. However, the program's still there and when I tried uninstalling again, I can't find it in the Control panel. I had to do a system restore to get in working well again.
My free trial is expiring in 9 days, and I don't want to go through that again. I want this program out. Is there an EASY way to do this? Please help me. I dont want to do what's described here hxxp://support.eset.com/kb2289/because I'm not good with computers and I don't want to cause more damage. Please please help.

• Administrators

Normally one shouldn't need to resort to using the uninstall tool. However, if something goes wrong (e.g. if the user has removed the original installer from the windows\install folder), standard uninstallation won't be possible and you'll need to use the Uninstall tool in safe mode. On Windows 10, it's necessary to remove Epfw lightweight filter in your LAN connection properties to restore network functionality (that's due to big changes Microsoft has made to Windows 10 and it will take some time to adapt the tool).

That folder does not uninstall in my Windows 10 app. When I try to uninstall the Epfw lightweight filter the whole OS hangs. And has to be rebooted.