Pop up in Windows 10

Clade48

Hi, I hope you can help me. I am running Windows 10 with NOD32 v8.0.319.0. Every so often I get this pop up (sse the attachment), when I click on the pop up, nothing happens. What can I do to about this pop up?

Thank you,
Claudia

post-8538-0-04020400-1440611492_thumb.jpg

This pops up with us when windows 10 has an update to bring in. It's good that ESET has this reminder which sometimes beats the automatic windows download and install from Microsoft.

I have seen that pop up before but it seems to have stopped.  I do get notices in the Notifications fly out (Windows 10 Home) that NOD32 requires my attention and to click on the notice for additional information.  Clicking on the notification does nothing.  Looking in the NOD32 window does not have any indication or notice that any action is required.  Tech support suggested a reinstall of NOD32 which I did but still got an occasional notice.  Yesterday I did a clean install of Windows 10 and got everything set up and running.  This morning I did a smart scan of all the drives and everything was clean.  Shortly after the scan there was a notice in the notification fly out that NOD32 required my attention but as usual nothing to indicate what, if any, problem requiring action existed.  ESET is shown as running in the services menu.  Everything appears to be operating properly, is up to date, and without issues so nothing seems to be broken.  The attention required notice is a bit disconcerting leading one to believe there is a problem but I guess it is nothing more than an annoyance until the day NOD32 really does require my attention and I don't bother to check it out. 

When the popup appears saying NOD32 needs attension, if you then open up the NOD 32 GUI, on the HOME page there is a notice saying something like 'Your operating system is not up to date'. That is when I find a Windows 10 update is due.