How to install Endpoint Protection 6 silent with license

bl4d3runn3r

Hello,

i want to install ESET Endpoint Protection silently with Baramundi Management Suite and i want to add the license key in this step as well. Are there any manuals which Parameters i can use with the msi install file and is there a manual how to create a mst file for Endpoint Security?

I'd want that feature too but it's either:

• Install silently, get the activation prompt at the end, wait a few minutes to activate but even once the license is activated the prompt remains open thus causing confusion for end-users.
  • Push from the web console.
  • Activate manually.

Which is unfortunate...

• Administrators

You can install Endpoint with parameter INSTALLED_BY_ERA=1 so that the activation dialog doesn't appear and activate the product via ERA or manually using an offline license file.

Is there a command line parameter that can be used to activate Eset by specifying the license (.ls) file?  For instance If I place the offline license file (.ls) in the same location as the installer is there a way to specify that license file as a parameter? 

I can use a program such as nsis to package and deploy Eset.  In the command line I include the following parameters ADMINCFG="cfg.xml"

I can add the parameter INSTALLED_BY_ERA=1 which supresses the activation screen.  It would be tremendous if there could be another option to point to an offline license file as well.

Microsoft has a command line to activate Windows and MS Office.  I have used the MS Office command line to mass deploy Office and autoactivate.  This would be a great feature for Eset for those of us that have devices that cannot see the ERA console.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

There is another Installparameter "REGISTRATION_TYPE" its set to 0, what happens if i set it to 1?

This is an internal parameter to customize registration means for various countries or promotions.

• 2 weeks later...

Could a parameter be added to Eset to activate using the license (.ls) file?  I can create an offline license file through the license administrator and use this file to manually activate Eset EAV.  It would awesome if I could automate that process by using a parameter.