Help for creating dynamic group with RegEX Syntax

Hi i need some help to create a new dynamic Group,

first i check the IP-range of the Clients than i will list all Clients except some Clients where some Special Users are logged on.

With 1 User there is no problem, but with 2 or more i get in trouble.

logged User (Username) -> "not this users: User1 or User2 or User9......"        ->     a Active Directory Group will be here a VERY nice Feature!!!!

is there a way to create this? For example with RegEX?

Can you make a example for this situation? I think i have a Syntax Problem.

thx HSW

• 2 weeks later...

This should be possible with ERA 6.2 which is going to be released within a few days.

Hi again, i have upgraded to 6.2. but i dont see other options. Can write me where to find this feature (AD Integration of Groups)

• Administrators

This should be possible with ERA 6.2 which is going to be released within a few days.

Hi again, i have upgraded to 6.2. but i dont see other options. Can write me where to find this feature (AD Integration of Groups)

You can accomplish that using these 2 new rule parameters:

post-10-0-26058100-1441382786_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Marcos,

how i should use this option to select more than 1 User. Also i dont see the posibility to use AD Groups.

Can you post a excample for this: one filter for: User1 + User20 + User999   (PC name is not so good but could solve my problem too, here i need also a example for this: ComputerA + ComputerB + ComputerF

Thx

• 1 month later...

Hi again,

any Infos for REGEX with ESET?

A small working example? Also for other Options, if you dont know for this case please provide me a working example for regex. I test many thinks and nothing work.