Seriously good feature request

People installing this product are obviously security conscious, and with that in mind, I'm sure a lot of us have our phones and/or SD cards encrypted. The SMS to lock the screen is great, but a feature that would be amazing to have an SMS message that reboots or shuts down the phone. When the phone is powered on and the password is entered, the key for the encryption is loaded into memory and even though the screen can be locked by SMS or the built in timeout feature, it still always worries me that someone can attempt to bypass those protections though the USB port or any other method (and/or extract the key from memory). If the phone reboots, the key is erased from the active memory and you have to have the password to even get the android OS to load (Those of you that have your android encrypted know what I'm talking about as far as nothing at all loading until you put a password in)

This would give me MUCH more peace of mind if I could reboot the phone, verify that it was rebooted or off by trying to call it (instant voicemail is a dead give away) and know the device Is completely encrypted with no decryption key hanging out in memory.

Please post your thoughts if other people think this would be a very very good feature to have. I would love to see this get traction and implemented soon. And (dare I say it...) make it much more likely for people with encrypted phone to buy the license. (unless you want to be sure awesome and make it a free feature  =D

You guys are already protecting my PCs and doing an amazing job, I would love ESET to continue making advancements and expand and just keep being the great products I know I can TRUST.

Please don't turn evil one day *cough* Google *cough*

=P

I cant find anywhere else to put a feature request so I hope the right people see this.

Very nice idea, but unfortunately this requires root. And currently EMS does not support rooted devices.