Deployed agent by GPO but not shown into the console

Hi everybody,

i'm going to test the ERA 6. Oh my god.... i gotta feeling that i'use again EPOL from McAfee ....

Here i've a problem. I've configured a GPO with the MSI package of the agent and the transformation file created with ORCA.

The agent is installed but, the computers into the console doesn't shown the agent.

2015-08-20 12:00:53 Error: NetworkModule [Thread 6d4]: Unable to resolve any endpoints.resolve: (0x2afc), Le nom demandé est valide, mais aucune donnée du type requise n’a été trouvée
2015-08-20 12:00:53 Error: CReplicationModule [Thread 980]: CReplicationManager: Replication (network) connection to 'host: "esetv6.**********.be" port: 2222' failed with: Unable to resolve any endpoints.resolve: (0x2afc), Le nom demandé est valide, mais aucune donnée du type requise n’a été trouvée
2015-08-20 12:00:56 Error: NetworkModule [Thread 6d4]: Unable to resolve any endpoints.resolve: (0x2afc), Le nom demandé est valide, mais aucune donnée du type requise n’a été trouvée
2015-08-20 12:00:57 Error: CReplicationModule [Thread 980]: CReplicationManager: Replication (network) connection to 'host: "esetv6.*********.be" port: 2222' failed with: Unable to resolve any endpoints.resolve: (0x2afc), Le nom demandé est valide, mais aucune donnée du type requise n’a été trouvée

Any idea ?

• 4 weeks later...