ESET Mail Security - New installation--All mail bypassing it

We just install the latest ESET Mail Security (4.5.x) on our Windows 2012/Exchange 2013 server. Our Exchange Server has all roles. We kept the default settings on ESET just to see what would happen and no mail is going through the Antispam logs. We setup a Quarantine mailbox on our Exchange Server and directed ESET to send mail there. We did manually add some known SPAM domains to the Antispam engine blocking options but still nothing shows in logs and nothing in the Quarantine mailbox.

We have not yet opened a support case as was hoping it could be something simple you all know about and would like feedback from any users that know the best settings in the product.

Thank you!

Thanks but this does not apply to us. We have no errors and Exchange is patched well beyond SP1 - I think CU5.  It just seems ESET MS is not doing anything.  Wondering if there is a diagnostic logging or something we can look at it. Did not see any KB articles so far.

Marcos - this hotfix is actually what I needed, even tough I was not getting the error it describes in KB article, it wasn't until I called ESET support that they found the ESET Transport agents were not loading without this hotfix. I wish this had been listed as prerequisite for ESMX, or an article that states: "be sure these ESET transport agents are loaded in Exchange 2013-apply this hotfix if they are not loaded"......as I spent a lot of time looking for an answer to my issue and waited 2 hours on phone for escalation support. But at least it's working now ;)

• 3 weeks later...