possible firewall bypass

• ESET Insiders

I use Auslogics Disk Defrag utility, and it delivers add content to it's users. In the past I always blocked the add content using the Firewall by blocking all outbound, and inbound access for Diskdefrag. I started getting the add content again after the last Eset Smart Security upgrade. The only internet access the Firewall has prompted me for belonging to Disk defrag was for outbound request, and I created a permament block rule for outbound access. I left inbound request set to ask the user since I had not been prompted for inbound access yet. Eset Firewall has not prompted me for any inbound request, but now I get add content from disk defrag. This did not happen with the last version of ESS. Either Eset Firewall is somehow being bypassed by Auslogics Disk Defrag to deliver the add content, or the adds are being stored locally now on my disk. The only way this could have happened is if Auslogics stored the adds locally during the installation of Disk Defrag. The adds only occur about every 3-4 days. I think it is important though to see if Eset Firewall is being bypassed. I can't install Wireshark on this machine right now because one of my drivers for my network card will not allow me to at the moment. I don't know how else to see if Eset Firewall is being bypassed. Does anyone else use Auslogics Disk defrag? Do you also get add content now even after blocking all Disk Defrag inbound, and outbound request? Do you know if adds are being stored locally now, and delivered every X amount of days?