How to get rid of the virus is out of date warning?

chris0147

Hi guys,

I need your help, I'm using nod32 antivirus 2.70 version and I have no problem with it, but I want to get rid of the warning everytime when I login to windows.

"The virus signature database is out of date. it is highly recommended that you update NOD32 immediately to ensure maximum protection against new threats."

Please see in the attached picture.

I have always update my antivirus, but it did not help me to get rid of the warning.

Can you please help me how I can get rid of the warning everytime when I login to windows?

Are there a way I could do without the latest version?

post-7795-0-27854600-1435254148_thumb.png

• Administrators

Instead of getting rid of the message, you should get rid of NOD32 2.70 :) The latest version of ESET home products is version 8 which you can download from www.eset.com. Version 2 was discontinued several years ago.

thanks for your advise guys, are there any ways to get rid the warning pop up?

I can still update the virus signature database through the server, but it won't get rid of the warning everytime when I login to windows.

Are there any way i can get rid it?

• Former ESET Employees

As stated by the KB article that TomFace linked to, as of May 29, 2012, Virus Signature Database updates and customer support for ESET NOD32 Antivirus 2.7 was discontinued. This is why you continue to see this warning. 

To get rid of the warning pop up, you will need to upgrade ESET NOD32 Antivirus to the latest version (8.0.304).