Few questions regarding license activations

Hello,

I would like to ask a few questions..

If the license has been bought in US (Newegg) can it be activated eg. in Europe?

If the license is for Smart Security can it be used for NOD32/only antivirus client?

Thanks!

Hello escalibur.

I want to use ESET Smart Security and ESET NOD32 Antivirus—do I need to purchase a license for both?

If you purchase a license for ESET Smart Security, you may use that license to download/install ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

• Purchasing a license for ESET NOD32 Antivirus does not allow you to download/install ESET Smart Security.
  • ESET Smart Security and ESET NOD32 Antivirus should never be installed on the same system.

This is from hxxp://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN2393

As far as the international use (bought in the US-use in Europe) I do not know and have to defer to someone else on that matter.

Take care :)

Edited by TomFace

Hello!

Sorry I forgot to mention that I meant using one license at once with a single client (not at the same time of two or more). So if I have Smart Security license I can install NOD32 and use it instead of Smart Security (because I prefer to have only AV without anything additional).

Sadly your link doesn't answer my question will licences work if they are bought from another 'region'.

If you purchase a license for ESET Smart Security, you may use that license to download/install ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

As far as the international use (bought in the US-use in Europe) I do not know and have to defer to someone else on that matter.

Take care :)