Reinstallation Problem

annabanana

Hi, I am new to the forums and am having a problem.  This morning had an online sale but was unable to print a label.  After jumping through a dozen of hoop, called Lexmark who after having remotely connected to my computer, told me I have a virus.  Oh well.

I am bringing my laptop to a local shop, however all the ESET applications etc, is gone from the Downloads folder.  I checked, and sure enough, my license is good until next year.  BUT to my astonishment (and this is to put it nicely) everything that has to do with ESET, is gone from the downloads, except for the Installer.  Can't run scans or anything else.

So much for this morning.  Can't do anything with the Installer as when I click on it, am getting a message that it's already installed.  But can't run it.

I am very disappointed.  Any ideas are welcome.

:(

• Administrators

Please let us know what ESET product you have purchased so that we can move this topic to the appropriate forum. Also I'd suggest that you continue as follows:

1, uninstall ESET using the Uninstall tool in safe mode

2, download the latest version of the ESET product you purchased from ESET's website www.eset.com