ESET Endpoint Security Service Crashing Continously

I am using ESET Endpoint security client 6.1.222.0, but its crashing continuously and whenever it crashes my monitor flickers contentiously.  I am facing this issue around 10 to 15 PC's. Below is event log from my PC.

Faulting application name: ekrn.exe, version: 6.1.2222.0, time stamp: 0x54e22b3a

Faulting module name: MSVCR120.dll, version: 12.0.21005.1, time stamp: 0x524f7ce6

Exception code: 0xc0000409

Fault offset: 0x000a46a9

Faulting process id: 0x1f44

Faulting application start time: 0x01d08edb34bc8c8b

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Endpoint Security\x86\ekrn.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Endpoint Security\x86\MSVCR120.dll

Report Id: 744392f8-face-11e4-829a-eca86b74d28b

Faulting package full name: 

• Administrators

If you can reproduce the crash, open the main setup, navigate to Tools -> Diagnostics and select "Complete memory dump" from the menu. When ekrn crashes, upload the dump from C:\ProgramData\ESET\ESET Endpoint Security\Diagnostics to a safe location and pm me the download link.

I have opened case with ESET and provide all logs to them...

Currently ESET service is crashing on more than 50 PC and due to of this issue screen flickers and machine CPU and memory usage increases.. its nightmare for me... Waiting for resolution from ESET support...