ELA deactivate clients

I'm unable to deactivate clients in ELA. There is no option to select clients. I'm missing a checkbox before the clients. 

post-2710-0-60947600-1430482927_thumb.jpg

I think so. Is it possible to be not logged in as security admin? I am the only one managing our licenses.

I created an account an added the licenses in that account.

post-2710-0-01047100-1430486368_thumb.png

post-2710-0-11150500-1430486383_thumb.png

• Administrators

Would you PM me your public license ID (PLID) as well as security admin credentials so that I can check it out myself?

Thanks jraley!

I was able to deactivate the clients when i logged in with the license key. But we are managing mutiple licenses for multiple customers so i wanted to use my account where i added the customers who upgraded to v6. Logging in with license key means i could manage only that license.

Marcos i will send you a PM.

I just logged in under my security admin and realized I also cannot deactivate any clients that were activated by ERA

• Administrators

A security administrator can deactivate only seats that were activated by him. The license owner can deactivate any seat after logging into ELA with a license key and ELA password.

And how do i activate clients with my security admin account and ERA Server? Clients are now already activated at (pushed) installation.