Anti-Malware test failed with EEA 6.1.2222.1

deszynda

Hello,

I did a test from page hxxp://www.amtso.org/check-desktop-cloud-lookupsand was able to download a file. Windows showed an alert that this file can harm my computer but ESET Endpoint Antivirus 6.1.2222.1 did nothing. Follow by this page antivirus should not allow to download such file. I have default configuration of my EEA product. 

Please let me know if I should change any settings?

Thank you!

Site hxxp://www.eicar.org/download/eicar_com.zipwas not available but after trying to download from https://secure.eicar.org/eicar_com.zip it was detected by ESET and automatically removed. But I've checked one more time and I'm able to download cloudcar.exe from amtso...

• Administrators

Do you see cloud information about running processes under Tools -> Running processes?

• Administrators

As long as Live Grid is enabled, cloud information among running processes is displayed and eicar test file is detected by web protection, there's absolutely no reason for Cloudcar not to be detected by web protection. A remote session may be needed for an ESET personnel to check it out. However, first you could shot a video showing all the above mentioned things.

• 4 weeks later...