Is This Something Eset Does To Internet Explorer

Notice in the attached screen shot, the position of the "reset" icon immediately preceding the AT&T globe in the domain name entry window. This appears to have happened after I enable SSL protocol checking in Eset Smart Security 8. Prior to that, this icon appeared at the end of the window after the domain name.

post-6784-0-81716000-1429124919_thumb.png

Edited by itman

• Administrators

ESET does not change toolbars in any way. Enabling SSL scanning merely adds a root certificate to the trusted root certification authorities certificate store, nothing more and nothing less.

Strange .......... IE 10 shows that as an option for that window;  "show before address bar". Never noticed that before? Also, I know I didn't set it on.

Sorry for the inquiry.

So did you solved it?

Well maybe you changed the setting. Right click on the reload button and unselect the last option:

post-3952-0-83146400-1429213716_thumb.png

Edited by rugk

So did you solved it?

Well maybe you changed the setting. Right click on the reload button and unselect the last option:

attachicon.gifChangeRefreshButtonsLocation.png

Only thing I suspect is that I was doing a lot of testing with SSL protocol exclude option and after that is when I noticed the change. Actually, I like it better at the begin of the window now.