ESET File Security 6.0.12035 has no update zh_TW package

Could you check the repository of ESET File Security 6.0.12035 version? Why all of languages have been updated to 6.0.12035 except zh_TW language? Thank you.

post-990-0-66763700-1428666510_thumb.png

Hello,

thank you for your report, we will check it.

P.R.

Did you process the issue? I've check the version of zh_TW package in repository still 6.0.12032.2. I create task to deploy it. But it always failed. There is an error message in trace.log "Error: CSystemConnectorModule [Thread bf0]: Software installation failed: Package is corrupted or incomplete". But I could make sure the file is fine. I run the file efsw_nt64_cht.msi to install from "c:\windows\temp\<random code>".. No any problem.

I also do a test.. Choose the en_US package in repository to deploy in the same task, it work well.

Please check it if you need fix something in your repository. Thank you.

Steve

Edited by sdnian

• Administrators

We're still waiting for a response from other colleagues. As a workaround, you could download the installer, put it to a local share and use the path to the repository in the form "file://\\%unc_path_to_msi%".

We're still waiting for a response from other colleagues. As a workaround, you could download the installer, put it to a local share and use the path to the repository in the form "file://\\%unc_path_to_msi%".

Okay, that's a solution for now. But in ERA6, how could I assign x86 and x64 install files to deploy in one task?