ESET SS 8, Windows Live Mail 2012, right context menu disappeared.

Hello,

I've seen this issue here once, but it looks like it was never resolved. My junk email right context menu options for ESET SS 8 has disappeared in Windows Live Mail 2012 (os Win 8.1).  I have tried disabling and re-enabling integration within Eset with WLM active and shut down.  I have tried rebooting the system.  I have tried disabling the integration, rebooting, then enabling integration and restarting WLM. 

Since this issue is not unheard of, is there a solution or is a complete uninstall needed.  I ask if there is a solution because the other ESET user said that a uninstall and re-install only helped for a short while before the context menu options disappeared again.  

Thank you,

John B

Windows Live Mail should be compatible to ESS, so as I assume it uses a kind of addon have you tried disabling this addon in Windows LIve Mail and re enabling it again?

And besides this have you tried emailing yourself the test spam mail GTUBE? If so is it still recognized by ESS or not?

(But besides this I don't know if it is recognized by ESS if all works normally, so someone from ESET would need to confirm this.)

Windows Live Mail should be compatible to ESS, so as I assume it uses a kind of addon have you tried disabling this addon in Windows LIve Mail and re enabling it again?

And besides this have you tried emailing yourself the test spam mail GTUBE? If so is it still recognized by ESS or not?

(But besides this I don't know if it is recognized by ESS if all works normally, so someone from ESET would need to confirm this.)

Thanks for the suggestions.

Integration seems to be generated by ESS in the form of the right click context menu options to add a email to spam and to white or black list it.  There is not an addon option in WLM that I am aware of.

I tried to send the test spam as you suggested, but Outlook would not send it. When I tried to send it to myself from myself, it looks like my ISP filtered it on the server side.

Any other suggestions would be welcomed, and if anyone from ESET has a solution, that would be great.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Integration seems to be generated by ESS in the form of the right click context menu options to add a email to spam and to white or black list it.  There is not an addon option in WLM that I am aware of.

I tried to send the test spam as you suggested, but Outlook would not send it. When I tried to send it to myself from myself, it looks like my ISP filtered it on the server side.

Any other suggestions would be welcomed, and if anyone from ESET has a solution, that would be great.

Actually, not sure what was happening with Outlook, but I received the spam test in my inbox today.  Don't know if that means anything.

I just sent ESET support an email.

Edited by jbraft