com.eset.esets_daemon.plist causes mac slow shutdown

As I say in the  topic title, if I delete that plist. my mac shutdown instantly . But the problem is I cannot launch it again. By the way, I just read other posts which relates to the same problem in this forum. any fix for this problem, ESET support team?

• Administrators

A bug was found that might cause shutdown to take longer with ECS 6.0.14 installed. It should be addressed in future builds of ECS which will be announced via standard channels as well as in this forum.

• 4 weeks later...
  • ESET Insiders

A bug was found that might cause shutdown to take longer with ECS 6.0.14 installed. It should be addressed in future builds of ECS which will be announced via standard channels as well as in this forum.

WHEN????????????????????????????????????????

• Most Valued Members

Peter already mentioned a rough date to you a few days ago:

https://forum.eset.com/topic/4607-eset-cyber-security-pro-for-mac-osx-10102-14c1514/

Hello,

the service release is planned for the end of Q2 of 2015, but no promises everything depends on development, localization and testing resources.

Regards,

P.R.

I know how frustrating it is considering it's been over one year since the last major release and six months since the last minor build, but there has been a lot of bugs/issues to take care of and I'm certain that ESET wants this next release to address as much as possible and for it to be very reliable and stable. As I said in previous posts, a brand new product named Endpoint Security for OS X was released this year for businesses (similar to Cyber Security Pro), and based on that release, they have been fixing a lot of the issues we have been having and more.

Edited by planet

• ESET Insiders

Peter already mentioned a rough date to you a few days ago:

https://forum.eset.com/topic/4607-eset-cyber-security-pro-for-mac-osx-10102-14c1514/

Hello,

the service release is planned for the end of Q2 of 2015, but no promises everything depends on development, localization and testing resources.

Regards,

P.R.

I know how frustrating it is considering it's been over one year since the last major release and six months since the last minor build, but there has been a lot of bugs/issues to take care of and I'm certain that ESET wants this next release to address as much as possible and for it to be very reliable and stable. As I said in previous posts, a brand new product named Endpoint Security for OS X was released this year for businesses (similar to Cyber Security Pro), and based on that release, they have been fixing a lot of the issues we have been having and more.

Hi Planet,

Do you happen to have a link for "Endpoint Security for OS X"?

Cheers

• 5 months later...