Update Mirror (BAD_URL)

I have an issue that I've been banging my head against for a while now. I have ERA servers on my network. Two of them are running across satellite. Rather than get their updates (for the clients) from the web I want them to get it from a single primary server across our WAN. For reference the two satellite servers are Aly and Dut and the source server should be Sea. 

Sea is getting updates no problem and creates the mirror without any issues. But when I specify Dut and Aly to use Sea as the Update Server I get the error "Failed, BAD_URL (date/time)". The logs specify this as error 0x1203. Online searching tells me that this error means I have an incorrect server name. However if I'm on Dut or Aly I am able to browse to hxxp://sea:2221/update.verand it shows a massive text file with update information in it. Am I missing something as far as how to set this up? License keys have been re-applied. I haven't done a full uninstall/reinstall and would like to avoid that if possible.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

• Administrators

Could you please post the values of DefaultServerX from the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ESET\ESET Security\CurrentVersion\Plugins\01000400\Settings on a client ?