Exchange 2013 Issues - AV/Anti-SPAM

Hello,

Our company has recently transitioned from a Window Server/Exchange 2003 enviroment to Server 2013/Exchange 2013 enviroment.  Being a NOD Exchange admin for about 5 years I know exactly how it should work and have never had an issue and what to continue using it.

The Exchange 2013 roles are:

Mailbox

Hub Transport

CAS

The software installed without a hitch (about 2 months ago) and has been setting on a running server up until last Friday, the 13th of March.  We started sending email through the server on the 13th and email flows in and out fine.  I have Anti-SPAM filter on and normally i would see tons of SPAM emails flowing in the log, I see nothing, and we are getting blasted with SPAM.

What is the trick to installing NOD32 for Exchange Server (4.5 installed) on this setup and getting it working properly?

Thanks very much,

Mike

• Administrators

Do you have MS Exchange SP1 (CU4) installed? Also please run the commands Get-TransportAgent and Get-TransportPipeline and post the output here.

Sorry for the double post and delay we had an issue geting all the updates applied.

I also can now see the mail flowing through the logs and it apears AV portion is working.

here is the output:

Welcome to the Exchange Management Shell!

Full list of cmdlets: Get-Command
Only Exchange cmdlets: Get-ExCommand
Cmdlets that match a specific string: Help *<string>*
Get general help: Help
Get help for a cmdlet: Help <cmdlet name> or <cmdlet name> -?
Exchange team blog: Get-ExBlog
Show full output for a command: <command> | Format-List

Show quick reference guide: QuickRef
Tip of the day #46:

Want to determine whether a server is running Exchange Server 2013 Standard, Enterprise or Hybrid Edition? Type:

Get-ExchangeServer <Server Name> | Format-Table Name, Edition

If you want to view which edition all your Exchange servers are running, omit the <Server Name> parameter.

VERBOSE: Connecting to MAILSERVER.HYDROQUIP.LOCAL.
VERBOSE: Connected to MAILSERVER.HYDROQUIP.LOCAL.
[PS] C:\Windows\system32>Get-TransportAgent and Get-TransportPipeline
A positional parameter cannot be found that accepts argument 'Get-TransportPipeline'.
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidArgument: ( :) [Get-TransportAgent], ParameterBindingException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : PositionalParameterNotFound,Get-TransportAgent
    + PSComputerName        : mailserver.hydroquip.local

[PS] C:\Windows\system32>

Edited by Aryeh Goretsky
fixed text obscured by emoticon