Happy Pi Day!

TomFace

I said happy Pi day to my friend couple minutes ago, he said "happy p ee day ?"...yeah that's right happy p ee day man  :lol:

I didn't know that p ee was a bad word -> ######  

This censor system is picky...censor system overload   :wacko:

Edited by SweX

I said happy Pi day to my friend couple minutes ago, he said "happy p ee day ?"...yeah that's right happy p ee day man  :lol:

I didn't know that p ee was a bad word -> ######  

This censor system is picky...censor system overload   :wacko:

Better not bring up Mole Day (Oct 23rd) with your friend-not sure where that might go... :o

Hehe, I guess there is a day for everything these days. On top of my head we have cinnamon bun day, waffles day, plus many others. But I think these days may differ a bit from country to country, except for the worldwide "international blah blah day".

Edited by SweX

Haha wow seriously, is there really a day called that, oh well I didn't actually mean

that blah blah day that you linked to. :D

I meant like "International <insert word> Day" e.g "International womens day" ;)

Edited by SweX

Yeah, I already thought that you meant this. But as you see there is such a day... :D

Ye, I had a feeling you were joking around. ;) But I'm sure someone appreciate that it exists, like I said there seem to be a day for literally everything these days, the more you research the weirder they get.