Access Denied --- Please confirm URL

Guest DukeLeto

Guest DukeLeto

Hi there, 

I've been getting calls from users today regarding being unable to access many websites. I expected to see them complaining about the usual OpenDNS web content filtering, but was surprised to see NOD32 blocking access.

I don't want to turn off the filtering, in case there really is a concern--but one of my users needs to write copy for this client, and the website is being blocked: hxxp://www.movingguardian.org/

Can someone please confirm that there is malware on this site or if there is a bug in the filtering? 

Thanks!

• Administrators

The website mentioned will be unblocked as it no longer contains malware. As for OpenDNS, couldn't it be that the firewall detects DNS cache poisoning?

Guest Guest

The website mentioned will be unblocked as it no longer contains malware. As for OpenDNS, couldn't it be that the firewall detects DNS cache poisoning?

That does happen from time to time, but i was referring to regular web content filtering by OpenDNS (like shopping sites, etc) that users are reporting. 

My user can now access the mentioned site, thanks a bunch for your quick assistance!!