Remove revoked certs from console (ERA6)

Hi

is there a way to remove revoked certificates from the console? I've had trouble tonight with certificates so I now have a dozen revoked ones, and I could do with clearing them out to keep things tidy.

I can guarantee that there are no agents deployed using these certificates.

Happy to remove them via SQL Server if someone can tell me which tables and records.

Latest ERA6 (Global).

Many thanks

Jim

• ESET Staff

Right now it is not possible to hide or remove peer certificates from web console.

Peer certificates are stored in 'tbl_certificates' table. There is column 'removed' which controls whether that row will be displayed in web console. Putting '1' instead of '0' will hide specific certificate record. Doing this change manually will skip internal mechanism in ERA server that records changes of every static object in database. For this specific case and your ERA release, it should be safe. But do it at your own risk.

Thanks michalp, I think I'll leave them there for a while - or hide them but then re-enable them before the next release in case it breaks something.

Do you have to revoke the certificates when using new ones or can you just leave them as they are (even if they have the same name but of course another serial) ?

• 2 months later...

There's a table called [tbl_certificates]. Just set the removed field to 1 for the ones you don't want to see.

Do this at your own risk - though it seems to work perfectly well.

Jim