No connection to web console

Hello everybody,

yesterday i upgraded my network to ERA6 and my win2003 server to ERA Server 6. Serverinstallation succeeded and SQL-Server is running in services. Apache and agent are installed and running, but i cannot connect to webconsole, neither IE or firefox 36.0.

Answer: connection failed (even on server itself with hxxp://localhost/eraor with IP)

Firewall is securepoint with HTTP-Proxy, but in the past, connections via the console over port 2223 worked.

Does anyone knows, what could be the issue in my case?

Regards Henrik

• Administrators

Does running the following commands in a command line console started with admin rights help to connect locally at least?

net stop tomcat7

net start tomcat7

Do you get an error while attempting to start the service?

Good morning!

Thx for your replies, i´ve tested your comments and can post following results:

1. Service on Server and client can be started and stopped without problems via cmd.

2. Even after waiting for one hour after starting service connection cannot be established

Is there any possibility to test the connection, e.g. if the port is responding?

Regards Henrik

Update:

Tried to install Server again via MySQL-Server. This succeeded. Thereafter installation of agent crashes with 1603 error, so manual install is necessary. Rogue agent crashes too with same error. Apache manual install succeeded.

After starting apacheservice i can access webconcole via localhost:8080/era, but this seems to be incorrect, because the console tells to switch to SSL and reacts very slow and freezes often.

Maybe only downgrade back to Version 5 helps, this situation is very annoying.

Regards Henrik