Hello Eset Company , Im from Ukraine , My name is Sasha,  Im ready is new post offical hxxp://www.comss.info/page.php?al=ESET_corporate_2015,  it is good design Eset Endpoint Security.

I want you to make a new version of ESET 9 product bud with designs like Eset Endpoint Security, will only be the name ESET Smart Security 9.0 v.

Please to develop in the new Release Eset Smart Security 9 v. It is fact in the new release!

See screen shot for  Eset Endpoint Security .

Eset Endpoint Security it is good Design and  Eset Smart Security is not a lot of old , as in versions 7 and 6 , you have time to make a new design and a new refinement.

Thank you, It is future in the Release or beta Eset Smart Security 9.0  Design with Eset Endpoint Seuciry.

post-3080-0-84497700-1425036628_thumb.png

post-3080-0-19632800-1425036637_thumb.png

post-3080-0-25123900-1425036646_thumb.png

post-3080-0-69652200-1425036655_thumb.png

post-3080-0-09953300-1425037190_thumb.jpg

Edited by alexander14

There is already a new/different GUI design in the works, it may or may not look similar to the new Endpoint design, we don't know anything about it but we'll find out sooner or later.

• ESET Moderators

Hello,

the new GUI (along with new features and improvements) is planned for new generation of ESET Smart Security.

Stay tuned, there will be Beta to test for sure.

P.R.

• Most Valued Members

Hello,

that is a well protected secret

But it will be this year for sure.  ;-)

P.R.

Oh No!.. Now you did it...  :o   I expect that within a week there will be many "When" posts.. Oh Wait it's already started :rolleyes:

I'm looking forward to the next release of an already great product. But I will remain patient.

Oh great! :D

So let's see whether and if so how much the new GUI will be similar to the GUI from ESET Endpoint...

• 6 months later...

That's is right, I'm waiting new 9 or 10 version Smart Security  GUI new from ESET Endpoint integration for Smart Security new GIU. I have new idea of beta test 10 version Smart Security and  new design. Thank you.

Edited by alexander14