Chrome on android floods me with push notifications

I let someone borrow my phone for a day for his work and he gave it back to me and now chrome pushes me 100's of push notifications from cash app and PayPal and such with all these phishing attempts. 

--

Very afraid to make any purchases online...

--

I submitted a eset customer care request...I took screenshots but also when coming to this forum my phone keeps saying that eset submitted the customer care request again and again ...it's a little rounded rectangle marquee at the lower part of the phone with the eset shield logo in the left ... But it keeps doing this...

--

I think he downloaded a virus or went to a phishing site and now my phone is hacked.

--

I also don't know any about android. I thought I could just uninstall and reinstall chrome...can't. eset finds nothing but the numbers of what it scans are crazy wired...I don't have that many apps and files to scan do I?

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, tokyolovesme said:

I submitted a eset customer care request...I took screenshots but also when coming to this forum my phone keeps saying that eset submitted the customer care request again and again ...it's a little rounded rectangle marquee at the lower part of the phone with the eset shield logo in the left ... But it keeps doing this...

Honestly I've never heard of an issue that submitting a report via the built-in support form would get in a loop and cause new reports to be be continually submitted by the application. Try uninstalling ESET and installing it from scratch. If it doesn't make any difference, back up the important stuff and perform a factory reset of the mobile phone.