Win a Premium license for ESET Mobile Security!

rugk

You can win one of 15 licenses of ESET Mobile Security (EMS) with Premium features now.

You just have to take part in a small "one minute survey" from ESET.

Just answer 10 questions!

Take part in the survey

Edited by rugk

You can win one of 15 licenses of ESET Mobile Security (EMS) with Premium features now.

You just have to take part in a small "one minute survey" from ESET.

Just answer 10 questions!

Take part in the survey

Hi @rugk, if possible, i think for the first question How do you protect access to your smartphone, locking your screen?

I think theres is one less option there, can you suggest to them to addup another locking scree option "pattern lock"

Yes, when I saw this question I thought too that there was this option missing...

But I don't know who created this survey (but I assume that it was either ESET Slovakia or ESET NA).

But maybe a moderator in this forum has contact to the creators of the survey and can suggest them to add this option.

Edited by rugk

• ESET Moderators

It seems the survey is now closed, and as I don't know who created it, I think this is done? I wonder when the results will come, if they are published that is. 

You're right. It seems to be closed now.

Maybe the results will be published, maybe not. Of course I also don't know this.

However if I'll find the results then I'll post this of course.

BTW about the creators: Of course I don't know who created it, but it was published on @esetglobal. I don't know who is responsible for this account, but you can assume that they created it.

BTW about the creators: Of course I don't know who created it, but it was published on @esetglobal. I don't know who is responsible for this account, but you can assume that they created it.

If you use twitter then just send a tweet to them and ask :D