google fake server attack protection

Guest foxy

i want to know how to prevent connection to fake google servers that possibly deliver malware to my device.

• Administrators

Unfortunately the question is too vague, please be more specific. It is not even clear what OS / platform you mean.

Guest redfox

No, no es tan trivial como los anuncios de virus de Google, pero gracias por tu respuesta.

Me refiero al hecho de que estoy recibiendo comunicaciones perturbadoras de 

Yo uso Android 11, pero creo que sería lo mismo para cualquier sistema operativo, el mismo riesgo. en whois de arin.net identifica esa dirección como servidor de google. Me puse en contacto con Google en:

abuso-de-red@google.com

respuesta-de-cumplimiento-de-la-nube-de-google+0k7e6v1y4eqr408@google.com

Me respondieron que el servidor no formaba parte de la nube de Google y que no podía hacer nada.

Escaneé la ip con el portal virus.total pero me reporta medio código 404, creo que significa que no se puede conectar al servidor para escanearlo aparte de que falta información en la descripción del servidor.

Creo que es un servidor falso clonado en base a los de google, ¿alguien podría analizar esa dirección y corroborar lo que digo?

y hoy me han estado llegando comunicaciones sospechosas a la aplicación whatsapp alguien me puede decir que modos de protección hay ahora para cosas como ?

Guest foxy

I see that they have not felt like posting my previous message, basically they are scanning me from servers with a Google identifier but in total virus it gives the code 404 which I believe cannot be found to analyze. ip: 216.239.38.135

Guest foxy

My question is how to defend myself from this type of attacks, thanks to anyone who can help me.

Guest foxy

thanks for answering, the problem is that I already reported the ip to google cloud for abuse and they replied that they could not do anything because it was not part of their network, as for the total virus scan, if it comes out clean BUT unlike other scans if you look at the details throws the code 404 and there is incomplete metadata such as the title and some other more in identification details.

Guest foxy

Sorry, I can't find the instructions on how to add images to my posts, can someone explain it to me?