Does ERA6 allow for exporting Reports?

Go to solution Solved by michalp,

It'd be neat to be able to export Reports into PDF or Excel format. I remember asking this for ERAS v5.x and was told that it was not supported. Is there some glimmer of hope on the horizon for better Report management?

I usually like to wave the proof of problematic clients directly into the clients face :D

• Former ESET Employees

Unfortunately the console itself is not able to export a PDF file directly, but since it is a browser based console, you are able to print directly from the browser and use any 3rd party print to PDF program to accomplish this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • ESET Staff
  • Solution

For ERA 6, please see Admin -> Server Tasks -> Generate Report task. Supported formats are PDF, PS, CSV. Generated reports can be stored to a file or send by an email. Generated reports can also be sent automatically by setting up proper triggers.

• 1 year later...

I just found this and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't work for me. I looked a little deeper and found that my ERA server was using semi-colons instead of commas for the reports. SO, if any of you are having problems reading your reports tell your spreadsheet software to use semi-colons instead of commas for delimiters.

Thanks,

Joe B

We want to use report PDF format, but not running with my ERA console (CSV is Ok).

Era is install with your Appliance ESET.

Do i install package ? what package in CentOS to export in PDF ?

Thanks,

FM